4K Ultra HD becomes


The Consumer Electronics Association has decided that 4K will now be called Ultra HD for Ultra High Definition. This standard corresponds to a display screen with 3840 x 2160 pixels. This name has been approved by the International Telecommunication Union in August, but remained in the validation, which has now been done.

So that TV can have this name, the TV must have at least one input capable of transmitting the video natively in 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels without upscaling. The screens will have 8 million pixels, with at least 3840 horizontal pixels and 2160 vertical pixels.

Ultra HD includes 4K, 8K, but also (which displays 7680 x 4320 pixels), a situation that may cause problems of understanding for the public when the two standards will be installed. We remember the early days of HD with its many appellations (HD, HD Ready, Full HD) that caused some misunderstanding for buyers.

It only remains to wait for the first Ultra HD TVs in France, which should not take long knowing that models are already marketed in Japan and the United States .

You have read this article with the title 4K Ultra HD becomes . You can bookmark this page URL http://slowapisanenawodzie.blogspot.com/2012/10/4k-ultra-hd-becomes.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "4K Ultra HD becomes "

  1. I saw this post and that i felt I required to administer my take. I actually have browse through the comments and most of the individuals appear sad with paramount projectors Well, i assume I’m the sole happy person here. I bought a Paramount smart-905 a jiffy agone and I’m pleased with it. I developed interest to shop for a predominate projector when being suggested by a devotee to create the acquisition. once I visited the stores, I found that the projector was going at $4000 that was fully unaffordable on behalf of me. the seller united to create a deal and sold-out it to American state at $1200. I watch movies with it and therefore the pictures square measure continuously super sharp. On occasions, I watch TV exploitation it and it works dead.

    ReplyDelete